Social Media Marketing - nazaDesign

Choose the social media marketing plan that fits your needs and budget

core, 750, posts, per, week, custom, graphics
premium, services, monthly, 1250, post, per, week, social, media, custom, graphics
custom, graphics, inquire, cta, reputation, build, growth, nuturing, 2k, monthly
Social Media Setup fee – may be required if platforms do not exist. Cancel anytime after the 3 month minimum contract.

Social Media Management Includes:

  • A full social media audit to access your needs and plan your social media calendar
  • Create researched based, strategic content for all relevant social channels
  • Setup and integrate auto-publishing tools with HubSpot/Hootsuite/later etc.
  • Setup engagement schedule based on persona and keyword-specific social monitoring streams
scheduling, content, socialmedia, timing, meme
hootsuite, hubspot, later, icon, webdesign, seo, inbound, marketing

By planning ahead, you’ll be able to create a cohesive feed that builds a story for your brand.

Automation saves you time!

We ensure that your social media content is scheduled using tools such as HubSpot, Hootsuite or later. Makes it easy to view all your social platforms at once, plan ahead and monitor engagement.

We help you:

  • Identify which platforms your buyer is visiting and where your brand conversations are
  • Grow your presence by joining conversations about your buyer and your brand
  • Evaluate your Key Performance Indicators and maximize content types, timings, and patterns that already work for your brand across platforms

20% of your content should promote your brand. The other 80% should be dedicated to audience interests.”

– Hubspot

Request a Free Social Media Analysis & Quote:

socialmedia, southbeachdetox, storyboarding